Over the Last 10 years, We Have Come to Realize That While a Nicely Located Office with Innovative Equipment is Important, Nothing Trumps the Way We Treat Our Clients.
It is our mission to continuously re-dedicate ourselves each day by offering quality customer service.
Our Mission Statement:
Our goal is to have you look as beautiful as you feel by enhancing the reflection you see in the mirror and by helping you to be in harmony with the beauty that is filling your heart. We want to provide the ability to unveil your true self.
The Team at Michigan Cosmetic Surgery:
- Creates a caring, comfortable, compassionate and confidential environment. We will strive to make our place of business one which is enjoyable to visit and one in which you will feel comfortable referring friends and family.
- Listens to your specific concerns and understand your unique desires. Then provide you with individualized, thorough, and comprehensive consultations including detailed explanations on why we recommend specific services and realistic expectations of the result of these treatments.
- Empowers you to make an informed decision through knowledge and education about your requested procedure.
- Provides a level of service that will keep you involved and aware of your procedures.
- Earns your business through our experienced staff; quality services, cutting-edge equipment and our integrity.
- Creates and encourages a life plan to maintain the rejuvenation that you have achieved.
- Delivers effort at all times. We know there will be times when things don’t go exactly as planned. In these instances, we want you to feel free to address any issues so that we may do everything in our power to make sure you are satisfied.
- Looks forward to developing a long relationship with you and all of our clients!
Office Hours and Consultation
Although we would make every effort to assist walk-in clients, it is highly recommended that you schedule your appointment in advance to ensure that we can meet your requests for a preferred date, time and treatment to accommodate all of your needs. Consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada is by appointment only.
Please call to schedule your consultation during our business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (248) 948-5500. We look forward to taking care of you!
We will make a courtesy call to you at least 24-48 hours in advance of your appointment as a reminder, but we do ask that you assume the responsibility for remembering your appointments.
If you are unable to keep your appointment time, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. We do request at least 24 hours advance notice for cancellations.
Minors and Children
Childcare services are not provided on site and due to laser safety protocols, we ask that children do not accompany you to a scheduled appointment.
Preparing for Your Consultation
On your first visit, please bring a list of your current prescriptions, amounts, and dosages. Be sure to include diet pills, aspirin, herbs, and supplements. No surgery will be performed on your first visit; the consultation is very important. Extra time is scheduled to allow for the required forms and for Dr. Mariam Awada and her staff to evaluate your detailed history and perform an examination. It takes time to get to know you well enough to understand and evaluate your needs. Then Dr. Mariam Awada will explain the options and procedures and answer your questions as we work out a program for you.
Due to the amount of information that we cover, bringing children usually distracts you from the full benefit of the consultation. At your initial consultation another visit will be scheduled, giving you the additional opportunity to ask questions and clarify anything you may not have understood at your first meeting and answer any new questions you may have.
Fees & Financing
Dr. Mariam Awada strongly believes everyone deserves to look and feel confident. At your consultation, you will be provided with a quote for surgery based on your specific needs. Payment is due for all services before rendered. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Surgical Financing. We would be glad to assist you with applying for financing if desired.
We work with many financing companies, including Care Credit, M Lend Finance, and Prosper Health Care Lending. Please click here for more financing information.
Gift Cards & Rewards Program
Give the gift of beauty to someone special! Gift cards are available for purchase in any denomination by telephone or in our office. All gift card purchases can be used toward any and all services including Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation services, Liquid Facelift services, Four Seasons Skin Care Products, and Dr. Mariam Awada, Michigan’s Female Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Reconstructive Surgery services. We are always glad to make custom gift bags and personalize any special occasion!
We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation where you can come meet the hardworking and dedicated team that allows Dr. Awada to help women look as beautiful as they feel every day!