Do You Want Your Flat Tummy and Abs Back, But Are Struggling with That Stubborn Belly Fat?
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Mariam Awada of has safely performed thousands of tummy tuck procedures with and without liposuction. She trains other plastic surgeons how to perform her minimally invasive tummy tuck using her techniques.
Her patients love their bodies and have much more self confidence after getting their tummy tuck!
Get Amazing Results with Our Minimally-Invasive Tummy Tuck Technique
Dr. Mariam Awada has been performing the tummy tuck procedure using a limited incision short scar method. Some patients may qualify to have a mini tummy tuck, while others may simply need a short scar small tummy tuck. During your consultation, you will be examined by Dr. Mariam Awada or one of our patient care coordinators and they will tell you what is required to achieve your goals. We will guide you based on your physical exam, degree and location of excess skin, and degree of stretched out abdominal muscles. With our innovative techniques you don’t need to have two separate surgeries if you need liposuction, as well.
Watch a Quick, Informative Animation to Learn More About How the Tummy Tuck Procedure Works
Choose Dr. Awada to Perform Your Cosmetic Surgery!
Dr. Mariam Awada will always try for ideal results with a beautiful hourglass shape, super flat abs, a natural belly button, and a tightened contoured abdomen and pubic area for an amazing youthful result!
What you can expect after your tummy tuck procedure:
- Increased self confidence and self esteem
- A youthful appearance (no more loose saggy skin and rolls)
- Super tight flat abs (no more bulging and looking pregnant)
- No more muffin top
- A more comfortable fit, and beautiful look in your clothes.
- A beautiful hour glass shape with a small waistline (instead of apple figure)
- A natural looking and proportional belly button. (Instead of a stretched out and distorted one)
- A firmer more toned feel (instead of loose and flabby)
- A tighter and more youthful looking and feeling pubic area
- Smooth sexy shape all around (no more love handles)
- More fun shopping for clothes that fit much better and look great!
Schedule Your Tummy Tuck Consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada
If you are frustrated because your abdomen looks and feels stretched out, fat, bulging and saggy, simply schedule your consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada, Michigan’s Female Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, today. Since there are many decisions to make about your tummy tuck it is best to schedule your consultation as soon as possible, so she can educate you and help you achieve your goals.