Have You Dreamt of Having a More Proportional Nose That Compliments Your Natural Beauty?
Our patients love their new, beautiful, and more proportionate nose - and you can too! Let Dr. Awada enhance your features and give you the self-confidence that you deserve!
Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is one of Dr. Mariam Awada's most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Dr. Awada has safely performed hundreds of nose surgery procedures using both closed and open techniques.
She trains other plastic surgeons how to perform her minimally invasive rhinoplasty surgery using tip refinement techniques.
Choose Dr. Awada to Perform Your Nose Surgery!
With Dr. Mariam Awada’s techniques, you don’t need to have two separate surgeries if you need septal or sinus repair, as well. Dr. Mariam Awada also performs nose surgery using limited incision short scar minimally invasive techniques. Some patients qualify to have a scarless closed technique, while others may simply need a small limited incision. Dr. Mariam Awada will examine you and tell you what is required to achieve your goals based on your physical exam, nose size, degree and location of humps, whether you have a bulky tip, and level of refinement needed.
What you can expect after receiving nose surgery from Dr. Mariam Awada, Michigan’s Female Board Certified Plastic Surgeon:
- Improved facial harmony, balance, and nose size
- Improved look on profile, frontal, and oblique views
- Natural and aesthetically pleasing appearance of your face overall
- Increased self confidence and self esteem
- Refined nasal tip definition for enlarged, bulbous, or boxy tip
- Decrease in dorsal hump for a smaller nose and proportional appearance
- Straighter nose and septum
- Unobstructed nasal air flow for improved breathing
- Correction of a nasal angle that is drooping or hooked
- Minimal scarring
Watch a Short, Informative Animation to Learn More About Nose Surgery
Schedule Your Free Nose Surgery Consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada Today!
If you are frustrated because you don’t like the look of your nose or are having difficulty breathing contact Michigan Cosmetic Surgery today and schedule your free consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada. Since there are many decisions to make about your nose surgery it is best to schedule plenty of time for your complimentary consultation, so we can educate you and help you achieve your goals.