The Latest Cosmetic Procedures and Technology, Coupled with Remarkable Comfort and Care in Metro Detroit
Our goal is to have you look as beautiful as you feel by enhancing the reflection you see in the mirror and by helping you to be in harmony with the beauty that is filling your heart. We want to provide the ability to unveil your true self.
The Team at Michigan Cosmetic Surgery makes these promises to you:
- We will create a caring, comfortable, compassionate, and confidential environment. We strive to make our place of business one which is enjoyable to visit and one in which you will feel comfortable referring friends and family.
- We will listen to your specific concerns and understand your unique desires. Then provides you with individualized, thorough, and comprehensive consultations, including detailed explanations on why we recommend specific services and realistic expectations of the result of those treatments.
- We will empower you to make an informed decision through knowledge and education about your requested procedures.
- We will provide a level of service that will keep you involved and aware of your procedures.
- We will earn your business through our integrity, experienced staff, quality services, and cutting-edge equipment.
- We will create and encourage a life plan to maintain the rejuvenation that you have achieved.
- We will deliver effort at all times. We know there will be times when things don’t go as planned. In those instances, we want you to feel free to address any issues so that we may do everything in our power to make sure you are satisfied.
- We look forward to developing a long relationship with you and all of our clients!
Office Hours and Consultation
Although we would make every effort to assist walk-in clients, it is highly recommended that you schedule your appointment in advance to ensure that we can meet your requests for a preferred date, time, and treatment so we can accommodate all of your needs. Individual consultations with Dr. Mariam Awada are by appointment only.
Please call to schedule your consultation during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, at (248) 781-3153. We look forward to taking care of you!
We will make a courtesy call to you at least 24-48 hours in advance of your appointment as a reminder, but we do ask that you assume the responsibility for remembering your appointments.
Preparing for Your Consultation
On your first visit, please bring a list of your current prescriptions, amounts, and dosages. Be sure to include diet pills, aspirin, herbs, and supplements. No surgery will be performed on your first visit; the consultation is very important. Extra time is scheduled to allow for the required forms, for Dr. Mariam Awada and her staff to evaluate your detailed history, and to perform an examination. It takes time to get to know you well enough to understand and evaluate your needs. Then Dr. Mariam Awada will explain the options, procedures, and answer your questions as we work out a program for you.
At your initial consultation, another visit will be scheduled, giving you the additional opportunity to ask questions, clarify anything you may not have understood at your first meeting, and answer any new questions you may have.
If you are unable to keep your appointment time, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. We do request at least 24 hours advance notice for cancellations.
Minors and Children
Childcare services are not provided on-site, and due to laser safety protocols, we ask that children do not accompany you to a scheduled appointment.
Fees & Financing
Dr. Mariam Awada strongly believes everyone deserves to look and feel confident. At your consultation, you will be provided with a quote for surgery based on your specific needs. Payment is due prior to any service being rendered. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Surgical Financing. We would be glad to assist you with applying for financing if desired.
We work with many financing companies, including Green Sky, Prosper Healthcare Lending, United Medical Credit and Lending USA. Please click here for more financing information.
Gift Cards & Rewards Program
Give the gift of beauty to someone special! Gift cards are available for purchase in any denomination by telephone or in our office. All gift card purchases can be used toward any and all services, including non-surgical procedures, surgical procedures, or skincare and beauty products. We are always glad to make custom gift bags and personalize any special occasion!
Schedule Your Virtual Appointment Today
Patients throughout Michigan visit Dr. Awada for a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. With a centrally located office in Southfield, the office is a quick drive from Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and the entire Metro Detroit region.