At Michigan Cosmetic Surgery, the safety of staff and patients is our top priority! In response to Covid-19, we have implemented additional safety protocols to ensure taking every precaution to remain as safe as possible throughout our office. During your visit, we will have the following guidelines in place:
- Covid-19 Questionnaire: Before your visit, patients will fill out a Covid-19 screening form on their patient portal. If you answer yes to any question on the screening, please contact our office to inform us. We will ask for you to get a Covid-19 test and then fax the results over to our office before you schedule your next appointment.
- Thermal Temperature Screening: Upon arrival, patients will use our thermal face scanner to check their temperature.
- Touch-Free Sanitizer: Near our entrance is a dispensing hand sanitizer stand. Please sanitize before entering.
- Wear A Mask: We ask that you wear a mask during your entire visit at Dr. Beauty unless required to be removed for treatment.
- Please Do Not Bring Guests: To limit exposure, we request you do not bring additional guests to your visit. We highly encourage that you use Facetime or Zoom to have your family/friends join in during your appointment. With having them there virtually, our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns they may have.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation during this time. Your health and wellness are always our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon.