IV Vitamin Therapy in Metro Detroit
When was the last time you felt really, really good? Between work, school, kids, screen time, and life in general, most of us feel just ok. With IV Vitamin Therapy, Dr. Awada can deliver the proper vitamin cocktail to reset your metabolism, boost your immunity, rejuvenate your skin, and revitalize your life. And because the IV drip bypasses your digestive system, you’ll get more vitamins with maximum absorption and without stomach irritation. If you’re feeling run down, want to get more out of yourself, or need to boost your immunity, call and schedule an appointment for IV Vitamin Therapy.
Consultations are FREE. Call us today! (248) 781-3153
Our IV Vitamin Therapies Include:
- The Liquilift - Combines all of the nutrients in other IV drips for maximum impact
- The Fountain of Youth - Replenishes the body for noticeably healthier skin, hair, and nails
- The Performance Hydration - Strengthens muscles and joints, before or after intense physical activity
- The Natural Defense - Protects the body or speeds up recovery from an airborne illness, such as a cold
- The Executive - Promotes mental clarity and focus during work hours and beyond
- The Rise and Shine - Reduces headaches and stops feelings of fatigue or exhaustion after a hangover
- The Glutathione - Empowers cells, slows down aging, and produces a brighter, healthier skin glow
Still Have More Questions? Schedule a Free Consultation* Today!
Since there are many decisions to make about your IV vitamin therapy, it is best to schedule plenty of time for your consultation so we can educate you and help you achieve your goals. Contact us today and start on the path towards loving your body! Dr. Mariam Awada provides many cosmetic surgeries such as facelifts, neck lifts, eyelid surgery, and nose surgery.
*Complimentary consultations with a Patient Coordinator.
$75 consultation fee with Dr. Mariam Awada can be applied to any surgery or procedure.
Schedule your consultation today!
Patients throughout Michigan visit Dr. Awada for a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. With a centrally located office in Southfield, the office is a quick drive from Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills and the entire Metro Detroit region.