You Don’t Have to Suffer from Acne
Acne is not just a skin condition suffered by teens. Adult acne and acne scars leave some people feeling insecure about their appearance. Dr. Miriam Awada can help!
Do You Suffer From Old or Active Acne?
At Michigan Cosmetic Surgery, we provide laser treatments that offer a consistent, visible improvement in the skin with no downtime, little discomfort, and no risk. Zits, blemishes, spots, pimples, breakouts!! All of these are used to describe a common, often uncomfortable skin condition: acne. Acne can start to appear during childhood or adulthood. It affects the skin’s sebaceous (oil) glands, which can produce red spots, comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), or deep pimples when they become clogged. Acne can occur anywhere on the body but usually appears on the face, neck, shoulders, upper back, and chest.
At Michigan Cosmetic Surgery we offer a variety of cutting-edge clinical treatments including lasers, facials, chemical peels, and cosmetic treatment options to help clear acne and get you back to looking and feeling your best. Dr. Mariam Awada and her team of licensed professionals can help you overcome your skin conditions with our revolutionary treatments!
- A Dermalinfusion treatment is always recommended as it helps clear up the skin. The goal of any treatments that are offered is to minimize scarring, reduce your acne, improve your skin’s appearance, and help you feel your best.
- Icon® Fractional helps resurface deep scars caused by acne.
- PicoWay® Resolve is used for finer scars which are more superficial and can help with overall pore reduction, and gives you an airbrushed appearance.
What Should I Expect During My Treatment?
The treated area will be cleaned of lotions or makeup. Specific parameters are selected for each treatment depending on your skin evaluation, your skin type, and characteristics, and the extent of your skin damage to achieve optimal results. You will be lying comfortably while our licensed esthetician delivers a series of gentle pulses of a special light to the skin, in a non-invasive and safe manner. The procedure is typically very well tolerated with minimal discomfort.
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
“Dr. Awada took a lot of time and care in her consultation to explain my options and answer all my questions. She was kind and genuine and made me feel very comfortable.”
-Patient from RealSelf
Acne Treatment Pricing
- 1 Dermal Infusion: $99
- 1 Dermal Infusion + 3 Acne Peels: $385
- 3 Dermal Infusion + 3 Acne Peels + (Free Full Size Home Care Products): $575
- 3 Profractional Laser Treatments: $785
- 4 Profractional Laser Treatments + (PRP optional): $975
- 6 Profractional Laser Treatments + (PRP optional): $1495
- $195 – 1 Treatment ($99 Special 20 spots available)
- $399 – 3 Treatments
Do You Have More Questions? Schedule a Free Consultation* Today!
Since there are many decisions to make about your acne treatment, it is best to schedule plenty of time for your consultation so we can educate you and help you achieve your goals. Contact us today and start on the path towards loving your body! Dr. Mariam Awada provides many cosmetic surgeries such as facelifts, neck lifts, eyelid surgery, and nose surgery.
*Complimentary virtual consultation!
Patients throughout Michigan visit Dr. Awada for a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. With a centrally located office in Southfield, the office is a quick drive from Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and the entire Metro Detroit region. Call us at 248-948-5500.