A Compassionate Approach
Dr. Mariam Awada has a genuine concern for every patient and the cosmetic results she delivers to them. Her patients are moved by her individualized attention and compassion and are comforted by her shared female perspective. Her results and natural ability to establish meaningful relationships with her patients have contributed to her practice, based on patient and physician referrals. She is experienced with breast augmentation in Michigan and many other cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American College of Surgeons
- AAAHC Commission Certified Surgical Facility
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Named One of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumers’ Research Council of America
Schedule Your Virtual Appointment Today
Highly Educated and Experienced
Dr. Mariam Awada's years of training began as a Presidential Scholar at Wayne State University, where she completed a double major in Chemistry and Biology. She graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine with Distinction and was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society in recognition of her demonstrated skill and commitment to excellence. Dr. Mariam Awada went on to complete an integrated General and Plastic Surgery Residency at the internationally renowned University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. Dr. Awada trained with many of the preeminent plastic surgeons in the world and learned time tested techniques while developing new cutting-edge procedures. As an educator, she serves as a Clinical Instructor of Plastic Surgery training future plastic surgeons and is a vocal advocate for patient education, safety, and satisfaction.
Patients throughout Michigan visit Dr. Awada for a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. With a centrally located office in Southfield, the office is a quick drive from Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and the entire Metro Detroit region.