Breast Augmentation is Dr. Mariam Awada‘s specialty and she has performed thousands. It is one of the most common performed cosmetic surgery in the USA. Last year 290,000 women had a breast augmentation surgery. In fact more than 2 million women in North America have breast implants. There are many different breast implants in various types, sizes, styles, and shapes to be knowledgable about however many share same characteristics. First there are two types: SALINE AND SILICONE BREAST IMPLANTS Saline breast implants have a silicone shell and are filled with sterile saline or salt water solution after the empty shell is placed in the breast pocket. This is the same type of saline that is used for IV fluid hydration. Silicone breast implants are pre-filled and sealed by the manufacturer. They are filled with cross linked silicone molecules that resembles a thicker gel even thick like a gummy bear consistency. Either the saline or silicone breast implants can be placed behind or in front of the muscle. There are various sizes of breast implants with different dimensions with key features of base width or diameter of the breast implant and projection or how far the breast implants stick out or project. There are smooth or textured surfaces and round or tear drop shaped breast implants. The majority of surgeons use smooth round breast implants. However some may use natural shaped breast implants and that requires them to be textured so they get stuck in place. Because they adhere due to their texturing they are also firmer and don’t move as natural like the smooth round breast implants. There are also different degrees of projection- regular, moderate profile or high profile breast implants. This describes how much they project out of your chest or stick out for the same base diameter or width. The regular or moderate are more likely to be used in average and larger size patients. The high profile are more ideal for a very narrow chested person who wants larger protruding breasts. Many patients have asymmetry in how much the chest sticks out and usually the left sticks out more so the right side may require a slightly higher profile implant compared to the left to even them out (like wearing a 1 inch heal or 2 inch heal).
What Makes Dr. Mariam Awada Unique?
Dr. Mariam Awada is unique in that she personally takes time with every patients and take in consideration a multitude of factors in determining what the perfect breast implants are for that particular individual. The following are some factors that are considered when choosing the perfect breast implants: 12 Important Factors used to determine the perfect Breast Implants:
- All Of Your Unique Individual Personal Goals
- Mariam Awada’s Professional Experience After Performing
Thousands of successful breast augmentations and breast implant surgeries
- Your Desired Bra Size (As A Starting Point)
- Any Concerns You Have About Breast Augmentation
- The look and size you choose After Trying On Sizers (Simulation Breast Implants)
- The Overall Shape, Weight And Height Of Your Body
- Your multiple Chest Wall Measurements
- The Current Size And Shape Of Your Breasts
- Your Degree Of Breast Asymmetry including differences in amount of breast tissue, and differences in how much the left chest sticks out relative to the right side
- Any Occupation Or Lifestyle Considerations
- Your Skin’s Elasticity And Age
- The Size And Structure Of Your Skin Envelope
What You Should Expect from Your Breast Augmentation by Dr. Mariam Awada:
- A more balanced and beautiful body and appearance (no more flat chest)
- A beautiful perky breast shape and breast contour
- A firmer full feel (instead of loose and empty skin for moms who’ve been stretched out)
- A sexier feeling and attitude especially with intimacy
- More fun shopping for clothes that fit and look much better!
- Look great in your bathing suit and business suit!
- No more overly padded bras!
- Increased self confidence and self esteem
Your Free Breast Augmentation Consultation by Dr. Mariam Awada
If you are frustrated because your chest is flat and you don’t like the way you look with and without clothes then call 248-948-5500 and schedule your free consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada. Since there are many decisions to make about your breast augmentation, it is best to schedule plenty of time for your complimentary consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada so she can educate you and help you achieve your goals. What to expect for at your breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada:
- You will be greeted and assisted by knowledgeable friendly staff that treat you like family
- You will watch an instructional video which demonstrates and explains the procedure
- We provide you with informative handouts and verbal education
- Mariam Awada will perform a medical history and physical exam
- Mariam Awada will measure your breasts
- Awada helps you try on sizers to determine what the perfect size is for your preferences and your body.
- We will discuss the pros and cons of saline versus silicone augmentation and you will have the opportunity to feel the different implants including the most advanced available gummy bear like which Dr. Mariam Awada offers
- We will discuss risk, benefit, downtime, and recovery
- You will view Dr. Mariam Awada ‘s extensive before and after photo gallery
- You will be provided with an exact quote for breast augmentation, which covers everything (including operating room fees, anesthesia fees, surgery fees, breast implant ten year warranty, all preoperative and unlimited postoperative visits for the next ten years, and surgical bra).
- If desired, you will be assisted by staff to apply for financing offered by Prosper and Care Credit
Schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Mariam Awada, world leading breast augmentation expert.